Guaranteed delivery for your selected time slot, or have your money back
Guaranteed Bigger Bouquets (avg H 28cm), Fresh & Real Flowers
More than 100 5-Star Reviews On Google For Awesome Service
Free Islandwide Delivery For All Products in Singapore
No Minimum Order Amount Required, No GST, No Hidden Cost
Traditional flowers require regular maintenance such as having to water them daily.
However, with dried flowers, there is little need to manage and care for these flowers as they do not require water.
These flowers have already been dried up so that they can last for an eternity.
Enjoy free delivery for your dried flowers bouquets in Singapore at Little Red Dot Florist today!
1. Be sure to keep these flowers out of direct sunlight.
2. Place the flowers in a vase and make sure they are being kept upright.
3. Store the dried flowers in a cool and dry area.
4. Once every 14 days, try to remove them from the vase and gently shake them a little.
5. Refrain the dried flowers from getting wet at all costs
Dried flowers are often used as interior decoration. Besides being long-lasting and requiring little maintenance, dried flowers are inexpensive and look great when placed around the home.