Same Day Delivery In Your Selected Time Slot
Bigger & Better Bouquets
100% Fresh Flowers
Over 100+ 5-Star Reviews On Google
Free Islandwide Delivery In Singapore
No Min. Order
No Hidden Cost & GST
Traditional flowers require regular maintenance such as having to water them daily.
However, with dried flowers, there is little need to manage and care for these flowers as they do not require water.
These flowers have already been dried up so that they can last for an eternity.
Enjoy free delivery for your dried flowers bouquets in Singapore at Little Red Dot Florist today!
1. Be sure to keep these flowers out of direct sunlight.
2. Place the flowers in a vase and make sure they are being kept upright.
3. Store the dried flowers in a cool and dry area.
4. Once every 14 days, try to remove them from the vase and gently shake them a little.
5. Refrain the dried flowers from getting wet at all costs
Dried flowers are often used as interior decoration. Besides being long-lasting and requiring little maintenance, dried flowers are inexpensive and look great when placed around the home.